Avarice Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request Alternative Download Links!

+2
xAsuka
Unknown
6 posters

Go down

Request Alternative Download Links! Empty Request Alternative Download Links!

Post  Unknown Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:40 am

Like the title say, im at 300 kb/s on the official link but i never go under 1 mb/s on other sites/games.. try to upload the game client to files.me?
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Request Alternative Download Links! Empty Re: Request Alternative Download Links!

Post  xAsuka Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:28 am

ahh yeah i hav spent over 6 hrs to download Shocked and the server was down for maintenance :S

xAsuka

Back to top Go down

Request Alternative Download Links! Empty Re: Request Alternative Download Links!

Post  Unknown Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:09 am

Yeah, same.. spent 3 hours downloading and when i tried to play server was down..
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonar Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:03 am

Just want to know are there any Alternative Download Links??
Sonar
Sonar

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:13 am

I've uploaded the client to two sites so far.. takes ages lol! but there is a forum rules that states like "You cant post links for your first 7 days on the forum" Already asked the admin to remove the rule. When I can post links ill provide them to you guys.
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonar Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:06 am

Ok then thank you ^^ ill wait till then.
Sonar
Sonar

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:51 pm

Flare, any luck uploading it to another link? most of the people download 30kb/s and that is just wrong. Please try to upload to another site ASAP. Cuz I've been already downloading the client from site for 5 hours and its just 25% complete...... its finished in another 14 hours. -.-

Just make it an archive and make it a torrent then upload it to us, cuz torrent is much faster.
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:39 pm

The problem is that i haven't downloaded it.. or I did 7 days ago but i deleted it. So thats why Im asking for someone that has downloaded it to upload it as torrent.
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  [CSR]Laney Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:42 pm

3 hours for 3%. <<< Thinks my pc needs a jumpstart *kicks*

111 hours until dl completes.

Last edited by Laney on Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : don't want to spam chat LOL)
[CSR]Laney
[CSR]Laney

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Im about 2 hours to finish now. Ill upload a torrent file and try to upload the client to sites. Give me sites you want the client to be uploaded too. Note, most of the sites are 200/400 mb max so you will have to download alot of parts from that kind of sites.
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:59 pm

what is the site name?
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:12 pm

How long will it take?

btw, why upload the whole client? just upload the missing roumen files. Not whole client.
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  [Admin]FlareBlit Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:16 pm

Well for one i don't want people leaving cause slow download speed so why not upload client for future players and it all added now links for rou fix
[Admin]FlareBlit
[Admin]FlareBlit
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:19 pm

[GM]FlareBlitz wrote:Well for one i don't want people leaving cause slow download speed so why not upload client for future players and it all added now links for rou fix

So where are the links if they are added? or you mean that the new client is fixed without the Roumen bug?
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  xAsuka Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:37 am

I deleted the original file and try to redownload, my internet speed was 1gb, but it went down to 10kb/s while downloading the direct file.. Rolling Eyes indeed u gotta post a alternative download link:3

xAsuka

Back to top Go down

Post  [Admin]FlareBlit Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:04 am

Okay i got headache last night noticing me and my gf patchers weren't working cause all manually patches i got and i gave her but i got it fixed and working perfectly since it patched to patches i didn't patch before so upload will be delayed completion till this afternoon hopefully
[Admin]FlareBlit
[Admin]FlareBlit
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikil Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:18 pm

Just saying if you guys download Flash get and put the link in there it should go faster. Itll help a bit.
Mikil
Mikil

Back to top Go down

Post  [Admin]FlareBlit Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:11 am

guys forgive me there this part wont just upload i been tryin 2 days straight
[Admin]FlareBlit
[Admin]FlareBlit
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Admin]FlareBlit Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:26 am

guys i give up it just wont upload and owner or dev will talk 2 me about it um sorry im a leave it to them
[Admin]FlareBlit
[Admin]FlareBlit
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Admin]FlareBlit Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:42 am

OMG guys i final got that stupid part up in about 1 hour final part be up and u will have ur alt link
[Admin]FlareBlit
[Admin]FlareBlit
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down