Avarice Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alt Links for client

4 posters

Go down

Alt Links for client Empty Alt Links for client

Post  [Admin]FlareBlit Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:12 am

okay guys these links are just temp till i can get the whole 1.5gb client from site and upload it

Here are links
part1 http://uploading.com/files/get/fd9mmda7/Avarice%2BOnline.part01.rar
part2 http://www.putlocker.com/file/99D4A5DCC9BF88EF
part3 http://uploading.com/files/get/fc7bemf3/Avarice%2BOnline.part03.rar
part4 http://uploading.com/files/get/7m5e8m82/Avarice%2BOnline.part04.rar

Step 1 Download

Step 2 when you download part 2 you MUST rename to Avarice_Online.part02.rar now it will be showed as a rar not a unknown file

Step 3 unzip 4 parts in a folder

Step 4 for create shortcut add to desktop

Step 5 use this think to fix roumen
Guys if u run into a daily limit try make a account if that doesnt work pm ill upload it somewhere else

Last edited by [GM]FlareBlitz on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
[Admin]FlareBlit
[Admin]FlareBlit
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Alt Links for client Empty Re: Alt Links for client

Post  xAsuka Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:27 am

Grat job:) much thx~ Laughing btw can post up a server info? exp rate, drop rate, starting money or any custom skills bosses and map these thingy.

xAsuka

Back to top Go down

Post  [Admin]FlareBlit Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:51 am

xAsuka wrote:Grat job:) much thx~ Laughing btw can post up a server info? exp rate, drop rate, starting money or any custom skills bosses and map these thingy.

Exp is very custom like at 120 your need 18 bil and u get like 10mil a kill so not very fast and not super high drop rate idk that ill ask dev add that info starting money is 10 gold but probably be changed sense people may char farm i war u not to cause they are strict custom skills are there alot and im sure they will be adding more and as of bosses be for re lauched they ahd like bosses ingame so as cap raises expect more and more bosses atm there Ince Chimera and God Chimera in Psyken mansion one drops 130 gear other 130 weps malephar drops 105 oranges his gate is located in dark land there Euryale and pira last time i killed them they dropped 105 blues which are better then 120 gear but lower then 130 Demonic and Heaven harpy atm they do not drop but i believe they will ill get other bosses from dev later
[Admin]FlareBlit
[Admin]FlareBlit
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirv Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:54 am

OOO Tyvm
Kirv
Kirv

Back to top Go down

Alt Links for client Empty Weeding through ads

Post  [CSR]Laney Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:42 am

When downloading from some websites, I noticed that you run into a lot of ads. SO you don't end up downloading a thousand programs onto your computer, make sure you close the ad. When you jump on uploading.com, you might run into an ad called adf.ly. Right at the top right in the blue, there will be a countdown and then go to SKIP AD. Click that and then it will take you to the original page.

Now, you may be wondering where the download is. There is a dark box with a white box inside with a timer. That is the download.

ON putlocker, it will take you to the website, and then go to 'continue as free user'.
Go to the arrow that says 'Click to download'.
[CSR]Laney
[CSR]Laney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down